so as i promised u all, my upcoming post will be abt love. to start off, here's a song wic i feel has got alot of meanings in it.












there's a sentence in da song wic says 'it's more than words and it's more than what you say, it's the things you do.' in my opinion, i reali do agree on tis. in love its not juz abt loving each othr, there's more to it.



love is blind. yes it is. juz by saying "i can SEE that she loves me" is not da same as saying "i can FEEL that she loves me". bof are totally different - one is physical while d othr is rather a mental aspect. wen i say 'see' it means u cld reali see wat he/she does for u n den frm there u cld 'feel' da love. im sory if my explaination is quite poor but im trying my best 2 make tinks easy 4 u guys 2 understand.



anw, back 2 da story, i admit imma mental type of person. therefore, i'd rather use da sentence "i can FEEL that she loves me" bcoz 2 me i cant c da love but i can feel it. so its kinda weird if u hafta make me feel wat love is instead of showing wat love is. ok, only pple dat has been in a relationship wif me wld understand tis. rite gals?? hahaha!



now wat reali is a true love or in othr words they call it soulmate? and how do we noe if we've found our true love or soulmate? i cant reali define wat true love means. i mean reali, till now im still wondering wat it feels lyk 2 be in a true love. but 2 say da least, i've felt b4 a feeling wic tells me dat she's actually my soulmate.



rite frm da start wen we gotta noe each othr, sumtink inside me(its lyk a lil man toking 2 me) tells me dat she is da one. i noe it may sounds strange(mayb bcoz u hadnt felt it) but yeah, dats wat happened. u noe, evrytym wen im wif tis person, i wld feel reali comfortable. i dunno how 2 explain it but tis person juz givs me a totally new feeling wenever im wif her. its lyk i wish i cld juz sit there wif her n tok n do tinks 2gthr wif her n watever it is dat has got 2 do wif doing tinks 2gthr.



lets put dat story 2 one side 1st. now here's a fact n mayb cld be an evidence 2 why im feeling dat way. i was in da library reading books. u noe, those self-help books abt love n stuff. yup, so i was reading wen i came upon tis chapter abt soulmate. it says sumtink lyk "u wld only noe he/she is ur soulmate wen u urself can feel it juz by being wif each othr." ok, at 1st i was shocked bcoz dat was wat i feel evrytym im wif dat person. but its cool in a way too bcoz i enjoy evry moment if it. hehe!



ok so i read on n it says sumtink lyk "even if u oredi noe dat he/she is ur soulmate, da same doesnt reali happen wif he/she. mayb u cld feel it rite away wen u bof mit but it cld take awhile 4 d othr party 2 feel da same. mayb sooner or later." well, yeah i tink its true enuf. i've felt it early on but i guess dat person hasnt yet. it may take awhile or mayb even afew couple of yrs 4 dem 2 realise it. lyk da saying goes 'kalau dah jodoh, tak akan ke mane beb..." hahahaha! watever it is, its all abt patience. patience is a virtue.



i alwys hear stories abt couples going separate ways aft either one of dem suspected a change in da behaviour of d othr. and i myself too has been in dat situation whereby i felt dat my gf has changed n she wasnt being herself at all. so who's in da wrong here?? my ans is bof is in da wrong. lemme point out why.



da reason is simple actually. bof were too greedy 2 b in love wifout tinking dat they shud noe each othr reali well 1st. wen i say reali well it means lyk 12 months(to say da least uh) to get 2 noe each othr. wen ur still in da dating stage, its alwys common 2 see dat he/she is lyk being very gd 2 u n dat ur very sure he/she is da one 4 u. but c'mon, they do dat bcoz they wanna attract u in da 1st place rite? so ofcoz they wld do dat. and den suddenly aft afew months u detected a change in dem. why? bcoz da change is actually their true self. da fact is, its not dem dat are changing. its juz da way they are naturally. dat is y u nidda long tym 2 noe each othr 1st before u cld actually commit in a relationship.



ok before i end tis post, i wld lyk 2 say sumtink abt myself. i've learnt frm my mistakes n i wish not 2 repeat it again. i'll only be in a relationship if i tink i've know da gal for quite sumtym(in tis case lyk i said, 12 months n above). if i feel i shud continue contacting wif her den by all means. if aft dat amount of tym i feel she's not my type den im sory, we juz gotta stay as frens. so for those gals(not much actually, only 2 or 3 gals) dat i've know u for more den a yr, dun be surprised if one day u open ur door n there i am kneeling down on my knees n asking u "will u be my gf?" hahahahahaa... peace out! (:





Popular Posts