there's a new system in my sch 4 students 2 do their online learning. its called LMS. i dunno wat it reali means coz i dun bother. haha! but i hav a name 4 it so i can rmb it easily. LMS stands for Lick My Stick. better 2 rmb now? yes indeed! hehehe...



anw, sch 2day was okok je. started at 12pm. 1st lesson was math tutorial. i entered da class wif my mp3 plugged in into my ears. little did i noe, da teacher was actually calling me 2 mark my attendance. aku plak cam dekk je masok behh dudok. i only got 2 noe dat da teacher was calling me wen he waves repeatedly at me. at 1st i tot he wanna wave hi lyk gdmrng camtu so aku plak lambai la balek kn den took out my book. skali dier lambai lagi dohhh. dh tebiat ke, ape plak si dekni nak eh? so i pulled out my mp3 n dpt tahu he wanna ask me wats my name so he cld mark d attendance. i paisei oredi sia. but he more paisei coz he was toking 2 da wall. hahahahahhah!!!



im beginning 2 love math - for da 1st tym since pri 1. i used to get excellent marks for math wen i was in pri 1 but evrytink changed wen im in pri 2. sux man. so ya, now im trying 2 get da hang of it. poly nye math totally different frm sec sch coz got math table 4 u to refer at da formulas during exams. cool kn? haha... okok, juz now math not bad uh. cume da teacher teach too fast sia. too fast too furious dohhhhh! hahaha...



den aft dat was math lecture followed by netfund lecture. netfund cam cool gitu coz we dun hafta go 4 all lectures, only on sum days je. ohya, here's a convo btwn me n a gal frm one of my lecture.....


gal: eh hello!

me: *smiles n looks infront*

gal: eh, i've seen u alot of tyms in sch. since yr 1 but nvr get 2 tok 2 u.

me: oh. haha... yeah, saw u oso but nvr tok.

gal: can ask u sumtink?

me: yeah?

gal: why evrytym i see u in sch, ur alwys listening 2 ur mp3? go sch mp3, go hme oso mp3. haha...

me: eh? haha! dunno uh. i alwys listen music uh.

gal: ouhh... den wenever i see u walking u alwys look at me but nvr smile. i seldom see u smile lehh. lyk sombong. matrep!

me: huh?? matrep?? wat only la. sory uh, sumtyms i may look sombong je. mayb bcoz i hav a rough exterior. but if u noe me well enuf, im not lyk wat u tink. im soft inside. *smiles n kening up2*

gal: ouhh... so not matrep la ni??

me: dun judge da book by its cover. *smiles*

gal: haha... but if u matrep cute uh.

me: *step blur* huh?? haha... eh i go toilet 1st.



so ya, dat was da convo we had during lecture. wth sia, she tot i matrep. sedih pe! hahaha... aft sch ends at 3pm, wen hme straight. did wrkouts n washed myself up. planned 2 do sum revising but ended up in bed coz i cldnt take it. too tired uh eventho its only da 2nd day of sch. woke up at arnd 8 plus. washed my face n was shocked wen sis told me she bought kfc for dinner. wow, thanks eh! haha...



notink else 2 say here. guess dats it den. tmr sch is at 8am-12pm. aft dat dunno go where. bored uh sia. either i mit up wif frens or go hme slp. oh wait, shud i revise my studies?? hmmmm... ok mayb i'll go 2 da library 2 study den. insyallah la klau tk mls eh. hehehe! okok g2g bed now but b4 dat muz hav my usual gossips wif my sis b4 i slp. k la, tc ok. nites! (:





Popular Posts