i dunno how much longer muz i keep myself shut n u urself keeps on feeling tis way. ur juz making me feel guilty abt wat happened. i noe i wasnt wrong coz i didnt mean it. I DIDNT MEAN IT OK, I SWEAR! ok fine, even if i was wrong, i juz wanted 2 say sory. but hell yeah, even wen i've said sory, u still nk berkeras kepale. hey, juz wats gotten into u tis tym? pls, i beg u, stop ur nonsense. its juz a small matter n we dun hafta make it big. i juz wan us 2 b as lyk normal. pls dun do tis 2 me. i myself doesnt wan 2 c u suffer. if u keep on being tis way, ur juz making urself more worse. so pls, stop all tis. there's notink we can gain frm all tis stupid n childish stuff. im being patient wif u ok coz i noe u tend 2 b lyk tis. but den u cant force my patience coz it has its limit. b4 anyink bad happens, pls juz stop tis.



i miss u oredi, even if its juz yest we met up. i juz wanna noe how u are rite now coz i reali care 4 u. i noe yest wasnt wat we wanted but den it happened so quickly. juz 2 let u noe, atleast im abit happy abt sumtink. im contented wif myself coz i did make u happy wen i had my new haircut. i noe ur happy n excited abt it too. im so glad wen i heard u said i look better, more hansem n cute. thanks alot, i reali app it lots. i cut my hair juz 4 u. its all bcoz i wan u 2 b happy. one last tink, i swear i love u gal...



*sumtyms its hard wen tinks seem 2 b going against me but all i cld do is stay strong n hope 4 da best*



HAISH... *tears*





Popular Posts