life's been quite miserable 4 da past 3 days. but one tink i muz do is 2 juz stay strong. juz only yest i was badly 'battered' n 'crushed'. not as in physically but emotionally. 2 of dem against me n i had 2 stand up on my own. bof were hammering my feelings down n it hurts alot wen i was accused of causing evrytink. watever shit they threw at me, i juz accept it. i cldnt do anytink. im juz helpless. of course at sum point of tym i was mad by how sharp their words were n i wanted 2 blew off anytym soon. i juz wanted 2 show dem dat i can b rude too.



but but but, nope. wen i tot abt it 4 a moment, i tink there's no use if i fight against dem juz 2 show how rude i can be. its juz useless, i gain notink frm it. so i managed 2 control my anger. no matter how much they hurt me, all i cld do was hope 4 da best. its not easy wen 2 pple r against me n im alone all by myself. but one tink is 4 sure. i realised i've changed too. i've showed dem dat finally, im able 2 control my anger during overwhelming situations juz lyk tis one. im proud of myself.



mayb its true, i've heard pple saying "in hard times, there's opportunity". yeah, i believe it. i may face a very challenging situation rite now but tis is my opportunity 2 show dat i can deal wif my own anger. infact not only anger, but evrytink abt me. i noe its hard 4 me wen i've been accused wrongly but tis is life, its meant 2 b unfair. only tink i cld do is 2 make da best out of it, wic is wat im trying 2 do now.



as 4 now, im sitting here waiting anxiously 4 ur decision. u said yest dat u gonna tell me wats ur decision is, so ya im waiting 4 it. mayb i can oredi predict wat it is. i noe its gonna b heartbreaking 4 me n sure, its gonna b painful 4 me 2 accept it. im juz trying 2 prepare myself 4 da worse. but in d othr hand, i cant reali rely on my instinct. mayb dats not da case. who noes if its d othr way round rite. so ya, expect d unexpected.





Popular Posts