wawa's huge lalat specs





hello! well, sch gonna start in 4 days. kinda lazy 2 go sch since im still in hols mood. im sure gonna miss going out wif cuzzins n frens wen sch starts. thanks cuzzins, esp fadhil, 4 entertaining me during my hols. fadhil n i hav been going out most of da tym(either go shopping or juz spending tym wif each othr) n he's da reason 2 my smile n laughters even wen im feeling down n losing hope. oso not 2 4get my othr cuzzins 4 da memorable 3 days marathon outing last wk wic was on friday - Henderson Wave, saturday - kenduri, sunday - dinner at Grand Hyatt Hotel. thanks alot guys! (:



juz now i checked my new tym table. wow! im sure gonna reach hme aft 6pm evryday. im gonna b bz n tis sux man. haish... plus i nid more facial lotion coz i can guarantee u dat im gonna hav more pimples on my face due 2 stress wif sch. well ohh well, muz endure all tis. arrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!



in d othr hand, i cant wait 2 c all my frens as its been so long since we last met n i miss dem alot. these r pple frm my blog links whom oredi in TP: arif, atyqa, fatin, isaac, jeremy, nazirull, roseline n zulkarnaen. shall mit all of u soon wen sch reopens ok!



while these r those frm my blog links n othr frens who r having orientations tis wk n will b joining me in TP in afew days tym: iskandar, shasha, syahrul, sufian, indra, jazli, syazwani. dats all i can tink of rite now. haha... nevertheless, welcome 2 da TP famli guys! enjoy ur stay! huahuahua...



ok lets tok abt my expectations b4 my 2nd yr in TP starts. all i wanna do is study hard. i dowan 2 waste tym lyk how i did in my 1st yr. enuf is enuf n i aint a kid anymore. i noe its gonna b a huge mountain 4 me 2 climb n dat its gonna b more stressing n tense but i nid 2 tell myself i muz persevere n stand tall no matter wat. its a do or die situation!



ok now new topic. im missing her so much now. its lyk evryday i wish i can mit her but den dat wish is fading away n away. sumtyms i tend 2 get stressed up bcoz of tis. i mean i cant live my life properly wen im missing sum1 so much dat im getting more n more desperate 2 juz get out of da hse n find her.



there's sumtink else im stressed abt. ever heard of 3rd party destroying othr relationships? yeah, i've got a feeling im in da situation whereby tis guy is trying 2 slid in btwn me n her wic i tink da result is gonna b disastrous. obviously i cant do anytink due 2 sum reasons. its sad isnt it? im juz helpless, trying 2 b patient each single day hoping sumtink wld happen 2 end all tis pains. one day, im sure evrytink will show up by itself n im very sure i've been d one whose right all tis while. as 4 now, i'll juz suffer in silence, balancing my evryday life n trying my best 2 put a fake smile on my face.



its been 3 wks since i last met her. i tried all i can 2 mit up wif her, even if its juz 5 mins. but da tink is, she's alwys bz. i trust her coz i noe she has got bof sch n her modelling 2 giv attention to. dats ok wif me. im not complaining, juz trying 2 understand her life. i hope she's very bz n not bz wif othr guys or whoever dat guy is whom she claims 2 b her close fren n dat they treat each othr as brother n sister.



love is lyk a game. da higher da stage or level, da harder it gets. as 4 me, da more i love her, da harder is gets. life's full of obstacles, no doubt abt it. all tis while i've been playing tis game wif lotsa patience. sumtyms situations does get on my nerve but lyk i said, i hafta keep myself cool n calm. wen i miss sum1, i reali do. wen i love sum1, i reali mean it. deep inside, imma hero, da Mexican Wonderboy. sumtyms hero do fall n cry bcoz its not easy being a hero. da pains n sufferings they had 2 go thru, is juz unbearable. but in d end, they pull themselves up again, feeling stronger den ever b4 full of power. dats y my hero is alwys me, myself n i...



Do you know how much I miss you,
That i longed to see your face each day...
I cry before I go to bed,
I want you to know if I ever won't wake up the next day...


I LOVE YOU..... Oh yes, I really do sweetheart.....


Don't be sad I won't wake up the next day,
Coz u've got to move on...
All I want you to do is,
Miss me for da rest of your life
Miss me like you've never missed anyone else...


Much love from your one and only Wonderboy,
Herman Gustavo
HG =D





Popular Posts