haish.... im BLEEDING sial.................... not physically uh, but still, i am. i nid 2 b STRONG but i cant get 2 da point of how to. dunno uh..... i didnt do any of THOSE tinks. how can i accept? i nvr wanna HURT anybody's feelings. but still, y am i d one who's getting hurt ALL DA TYM? disappointed. yes, i REALI am.... kinda sad tho but i juz dun lyk it. damn it damn it damn it............... argh............ i've been standing straight all da tym, nvr gonna FALL by temptations. my mind juz tells me one tink. i muz stay TRUE no matter wat. but but but..... haish........ even if its sumtink so small, but its sumtink BIG 2 me. BIG! i noe imma diff person. JEALOUSY means alot 2 me eventho i seldom gets jealous. im not d one doing IT but im d one at d end RECEIVING it. bloodyfied! i hate it! but da prob is...... im alwys MISTAKEN. sumtyms pple juz dun get me, do they? *staring eyes full of wonders* ):





Popular Posts