hello 2009! gdbye 2008! finally, now im considered 18. 2008 has been ups n downs 4 me. a yr has juz passed in a very short tym. well, there's so many thngs dat happened in 2008. da most saddest was wen my granny passed away. im gonna miss u nenek... ): and of course there's oso da happiest thngs too. out of da many happiest thngs, i wld say being wif sum1 new is da best. she's evrytink dat i cant ask 4 more. she's my source of motivation wen thngs arnd me starts 2 fall crashing down on me. lets hope 4 us da best in da yr ahead. (:



finally, got 2 spend my last day of 2008 wif erah. wohoo! aft sch met her at bedok mrt platform. we planned 2 go airport n study. she was late 4 nearly 1 hr but nvm, i understand dat she has 2 do sumtink 1st b4 meeting me. atleast she said sory ok. so ya, proceeded 2 airport n there, we relaxed 1st. den found a place 2 sit n started studying. damn it, i better start 2 study now coz my term test results were one of a hell man! haha... its very bad. im so greatly disappointed wif myself. one of my worse days i guess.



den tis erah very notty tau. she said she wanna study but in d end, she didnt. haha... dier pemalas tau, dier kate nk tido. ah yelah... tido je tahu. pinch u lagi baru tahu! hehe! k den i started 2 kinda stressed out n tired so i stopped studying 4 awhile n kacau erah. she started 2 tickle me 1st so i cubit her back uh. we very noisy man. hehe... gado psl hp smue... den she got scribble sumtink one her notepad n wen i wanted 2 c it, she wun let me. but i saw my name there! haha... notty tau si erah ni. den we kecoh2 lagi gado n tarik2 dat notepad. hahaha!



arnd 6 plus we wen 2 BK n ate. k not we la, but me je yg eat. she didnt wanna eat since later she going out wif her cuzzins go sakura n eat. fine den, i eat alone. haha... she tok abt tis n dat n im surprised 2 hear abt her fren yg reali overprotective 2wards her. dh la, mls nk tok abt it all but im reali shocked abt it. hahahaa... den wen hme took 34 n changed to 21. sent her hme n ya, reali love da last part wen we were at her void deck lift. erah, i noe u noe dat we noe abt it. so shhhh.... hehe! (:



den took 21 to tamp mall 2 mit dad coz we buying pizza 4 countdown at hme. haha... den dad wen hme wif his bike while i took bus coz wanted 2 waste more tym since countdown still 2 hours left. finally reached hme n aku cam org gile. dunno y...



erah, thanks 4 da day out wif me. it was fun n wenever im wif u, i feel totally calm n happy. we juz started near d end of 2008 n i wld love it if we cld still b here at d end of 2009 n so on. till here, gonna miss u again more den i cld hav ever missed anytink else. takecare ya... love me love u! *hugs* (:



*da pic above has been deleted due 2 erah's request. haha...





Popular Posts