ouch! sakit oi! got a deep cut on my right knee. thanks to 2 chinese guys. damn it... juz now soccer match i played as right midfielder. den i tried tackling da ball frm tis chinese guy uh. i managed 2 get da ball but he wun refuse 2 lose. so he chased me but i used my body 2 protect da ball. den his teammate came near. i dunno wats wif dem but bof didnt go 4 da ball. instead they brought me down 2 da grnd by tackling my right knee. kaki aku kene sandwiched btwn dem. kuang ajar kn tu. dirty tactics seyy. tkde sportsmanship langsung. lucky my leg tk patah. tu tkpe, den wen i fell down, i landed heavily on da grnd wic unfortunately was covered wif sand. da field burok man. so my knee was lyk skidding against da sand n imagine my skin lyk peel off seyy. very painful! tk sampi 10mins aku main match, dh kene kua. klakar pe! amakk... now muz deal wif tis bloody wound. ):



tmr not sure how gonna go sch. later pple laugh at me coz da way i walk is lyk a robot! cant walk properly seyy. but lets juz c how i feel tmr mrng. i try 2 walk normally uh... ):



to Erah:

sory tau coz i didnt takecare of myself while playing soccer eventho u told me so many tyms b4 2 b careful. im so so sory... i mean soccer is supposed 2 b rough. sumtyms i did escape frm injuries but mayb 2day im juz unlucky. ):






Popular Posts