juz now soccer match sumpah disaster. i dunno wat im doing sia... i wasnt on form. i noe i played terribly. but not only me la, pakcik2 lain pun ade main tk btol jgk. haha! den da pitch was damn hard seyy. ni batu ke rumput seyy. if i fall kn, not only my sluar koyak, underwear pun koyak sakk. hahaha... got alot of sand in da middle. dh cam tempat babi golek2. hehe! sape jatoh mesti rabak, cam dat tym i fall sampi my knee koyak. eeeeewwwwwww.......... in d end we drew 3-3. not bad uh since my team got lotsa pakcik2 tue... haha!



den kn, our opponent got tis botak guy. he main kuang ajar seyy. dh la tarik my shirt, tu pun he lucky tk dpt yellow card. den summore he kicked uncle hussein's knee. wahh, too much man tis botak. cam nk jitak je his head. naseb aku gdboy....



btw, my team got tis chinese guy baru join. he brought his wife n kids too. frm da way he played, i noe he's not very gd. but he's very hardworking. dad said he dunno how 2 play soccer, k la abit je, but he has da heart 2 play. org camni yg aku respect coz they nvr stop trying. wif nonstop hard wrk, im sure he can improve. all da best 2 uncle danny!



now im kinda sad. i cant believe pple tok behind my back. haish... i dunno who they r but erah told me dat ade org blg dier yg im not sincere in my relationship. omg, tis pple shud hav a face2face tok wif me. y muz they tok behind me? y cant they juz face me n tell directly infront of me? noe y? coz they r scared. but i dun care coz i noe i hav notink 2 lose. im not even dat type of guy yg curang 2wards his gf. erah, even if wat they say seems real, its up 2 u 2 decide. if u listen deep into ur heart n ask urself abt tis, u noe dat im not da guy who wld hurt ur feelings n flirt wif othr gals. i nvr gonna do dat 2 u. now i juz dunno how 2 prove 2 u dat im not cheating on u. its all bcoz of those pple out there. those inhuman pple who has notink better 2 do den 2 disturb n make our life complicated. i feel so sory 4 dem...





Popular Posts