Dear bloggie,



2day is 26th jan. CNY hols. planned 2 go out wif erah since yest, 25th, was our 1st month 2gthr. i had evrytink planned out oredi. wanted 2 go marina barrage. i havent been there b4 so i tot 2day would b a gd idea 2 go there. summore on our 1st monthsary. how swit can dat be. perfect! juz imagine how excited i am.



ok so woke up at 9am. sis made lotsa unneccassary noises wic ended up me waking up so early. haish... nvm den. she's going out 2 celebrate her bf bday. nice, they celebrate bday, i celebrate monthsary. cool shit. k den i read berita harian(as usual uh). msg wif erah while i got my thngs ready n iron my clothes 4 d outing. den suddenly she say she cant make it 2day coz got famli outing. wahh, 4 a moment i felt evrytink stopped. kinda disappointed tho. so i juz replied her say kk tkpela. heart pain man. lyk kena cirit-birit. haha! but seriously, i dowan 2 miss out on our 1st month 2gthr. summore its a hol 2day so i tot it was gr8 2 set aside sum personal tym wif her, away frm othr pple n frm da hiruk-piruk of my evryday bz daily life. jeles jgk seyy tngk my sis go out wif her bf celebrate 2gthr. wen she walked out of da hse, my leg was lyk itching man. cam nk kua je. haha... hate it hate it hate it u noe...



tmr i cant mit her oredi as i promised mum 2 go cousin hse. go play2 wif baby uh. yay! hehe... so ya, tkpe la kn. i try 2 b patient. mayb ade hikmah di sebaliknye(ceyy aku ni cam phm je). i noe i cant blame erah oso wat. muz respect her parents decision u noe. her famli much more important. lagipun she dh ckp sory tkleh mit. so its ok wif me. well, i cant blame myself too. at least i tried asking her out n planning evrytink. i even told her 2 get permission frm her parents if can go hme late only 4 2day's outing. bukan ape, anak org seyy. pape jadi aku responsible tau. so ya, nobody is 2 b blamed. juz dat im still heartbroken abt it. not 2 wory, i'll feel better sooner or later. i juz nid sum tym on my own now. gotta stop emoing abt it. erah baby, i love u dear. hope u hav fun later on. takecare k dearest...



i wish sum1 wld go out wif me 2day. basically i hav nowhere 2 go n im bored. help help help! nazurah frm last tym say wanna mit me but so far not yet. her hp spoil so cant contact. haha... den chat wif my kiddo fren alycia on msn. her PM says "anyone wanna go out wif me?". but alyy oso dunno wan 2 go where. haha! feel lyk going 4 a haircut but dunno la. lazy seyy. nvm la, guess i'll b a lonely boy 4 da day. evry1 sing wif me. lonely... im mr lonely... i hav nobody... *blablabla...*





Popular Posts