hello! 2day rabak pe. got soccer match n i had clear chances thrice 2 score goals wic was wasted n gone juz lyk dat. how frustrating. ok da 1st chance i was standing infront of da goal mouth. my teammate sliced da ball across. bola tu was arnd my waist height uh. so i dived in 2wards da ball since keeper was beaten. i dunno wat was wrong but i guess da ball was juz too fast. aku dh dived pk bleh score skali ya allah............ bola tu tk kene kepale aku! sipi je tau rambot aku kene. at last bukan bola yg masok goal, aku yg masok. coz i was running reali fast n dgn net dier skali aku sondol. i ended up stucked btwn da net. hahaha!



k 2nd chance was my dad chipped da ball past all 4 opponent defenders. aku kn lari laju so i chased it la. den now btwn da keeper n me je. i saw da keeper coming out frm his goal. aku nk go 4 da ball uh but skali tngk badan keeper tu fuuyyyoooooo!!!!!!! cam bull dozer beb! punye la besar! i scared later aku yg injured so i didnt go 4 da ball. haha... seram dok!



den 3rd chance was reali funny. aku nk tawe pun ade. my team tngh counter-attack frm da left so i follow up frm behind. my teammate dh bagos2 dribble past 2 players n he had no othr player 2 pass to so he saw me. aku tngh free tau tkde org mark aku. so he passed da ball across. aku pun ape lagi, suke uh coz i noe confirm score nye since all i hafta do is tap da ball into da goal. den cam siak plak. tah camane, da ball suddenly bumped up. aku dh ready tau. i sticked my right leg oredi nk tap in. i tink bcoz of d uneven ground, da ball suddenly ternaik skit n i miss-kicked da ball. tu bola kene my paha n i was lyk wtf! cam tkleh caye seyy. so skrg sape yg patot disalahkn ni? me or da grnd??



den abt 5 mins b4 da match ended, aku kua. tkleh tahan uh. my left knee yg last wk injured tu suddenly sakit balik. aiyoo... wat a luck. sumtyms soccer its lyk tis. u nid abit of luck n sumtyms u arent so lucky. so i juz hafta deal wif it n learn 2 move on. cam life jgk uh, muz move on aft a big disappointment. soccer not only a sport but it teaches u alot abt our daily life too.



btw, till now i can feel my leg very hot. coz juz now i apply sumkind of tiger balm so 2 make my leg hot. tis is bcoz wen i run, i wun feel da hotness so tis tink suppose 2 make me run thruout da match. my dad uh pkai den he ask me pkai. so aku pun pkai la kn. mula2 tk rase pape. so aku peyy pandai pkai lagi bnyk2. still no effect so biar je la. den lama2 its getting so damn hot man! hahaha... imagine u put dat tink on ur 'reproductive system'. aku rase confirm panas gile beb sampi nk stim pun tkleh. hahahahahahahahahahha! omg, im sucha sicko! (:





Popular Posts