yo peeps! juz now nearly da whole day played xbox wif dad. haha... we played soccer. i beat him, as alwys uh. i champ wat. hehe! he play very kekek man. he press da button anyhow den da ball oso go here n there anyhow. hahaha! but it was fun la. dad said he not so gd wif controllers but he prefers da real tink. well, u noe dat i plays 4 his team rite. ya i gotta say he's very gd tau. better den me. playing alongside him very gerek coz u feel da closeness n wen he doesnt giv up, i oso wun giv up wen we r losing. outside da pitch, im his son n he's my dad. but inside da pitch, we r lyk normal frens. we may scold each othr but only in da pitch during da game la. coz i wanna learn frm him n improve my skills oso wat. (:



hey, u wanted 2 tok 2 me abt sumtink rite. im still waiting 4 u n im wondering wat izzit dat u wanna tok abt. my mind is playing on wonders... *stary eyes*





Popular Posts