oi! ape oi? tkde name pe? hahaha... eh 2day da weather not bad. very sunny but very windy. my hair all spoil man kena tiup by angin. haha! basically 2day sch lyk notink uh. lesson frm 9am-12pm je. den my erah msg say she cant mit me coz she has sumtink on n lotsa wrks 2 do so ya, nvm la. den i stayed in sch 4 awhile complete project. den wen hme put bag n wen off 2 sch again 4 french class.



wahh, i juz passed my french test seyy. got 20/40 n 11/20 for bof sets of papers. lucky man. hehehe... so skip blablabla n wen hme. while in da bus, i saw arep's cuzzin. kekek man she. but she didnt saw me uh eventho i passed her seat. noe y? coz she sleeping! sleeping beauty beb. hahahhahahahahhaa.... dgn mulot dier ternga-nga skit. huahua! kekek seyy, if tkde org lagi dlm bus, aku dh tawe rabak. (:



so reached hme arnd 6.15pm n did my usual stuff. did 20 diamond pushups(ur palm muz make diamond shape), 20 chest pushups(strengthen da chest), 20 normal pushups n 20 shoulder pushups(for broad shoulder). aft all dat, did 40 tyms of dumb-bell. tis one 40 enuf uh since i dun hav much tym evryday so abit2 je bleh la. haha... but while im taking a quick break btwn each sets, i drink HL choc milk. aft all finish, i eat lyk crazy. no la, i go mandi 1st. den eat go eat. but since i did all those stuff oredi, i eat ALOT ok. sampi my aunt n famli members kate i eat lyk gunung. i body small but eat alot. oso no use seyy... ape nk uat, ikut makbapak coz my famli all short2 except me da tallest. so basically tis is my evryday exercise uh. haha!



den finish up on my project again coz tmr muz submit. all wires connected but wen put batt, cant light up. dunno y uh.... tkpe tmr try again. if still cannot, i got 2 words 4 da teacher: FCUK IT! hahahahahahhahahahaa.... den summore tmr math test but i lom blaja uh. nvm, tmr during math lecture i study abit coz aft dat math tutorial got test. hehe!



k la, till here. gua nk mkn cam babi mkn badak. eh, slh la. where got babi eat badak eh. haha... kk watever, nites n takecare pple. erah baby, i love u! love me love u, muacks! <3





Popular Posts