i dunno y... my results seem 2 b going downhill. im stressed. damn it! i dowan 2 giv up yet neither do i wanna continue being lyk tis. but how am i suppose 2 improve on my results wen piles of wrk seems 2 tire me out n as a result, i was not able 2 study due 2 fatigue. stupid me...



tinking wat has been 4 da past few yrs, i cant 4get wen pple used 2 call me short n small. i cant blame myself 4 being lyk dat but cant they juz accept me 4 who i am? i noe im diff now, much bigger n taller. but im still short n small among those pple in public. those words hurts me alot. too much pain n sumhow i cant find a way 2 release dem. even i admit dat im kinda nerd wen i was in sec 1. but in sec 2, i started 2 change my looks. frm there on, pple started 2 giv me more attention. doesnt dat shows n sumhow proves how idiotic they r? i mean they only wan me coz im better looking. y cant they juz wan me wen im a nerd? stupid rite?! plus, i hate being compared 2 othr guys. im diff frm dem. so wats there 2 compare abt???



sumtyms wen i tink abt all tis, i rmb wat erah used 2 say:

"eh u so skinny la. go eat more la."

dat tells me one tink. it reminds me of who i am. no matter how much i eat, i still am skinny. i noe its not my fault but i can understand dat she wans me 2 gain weight. and i replied:

"how big u wan me 2 be?"

well, i realise its better 2 b small n grow rather den big n finding a hard tym 2 slim down.



ok i noe i've been toking craps but im juz so stressed. *looks down*





Popular Posts