i noe im skinny





hello. 2day was kinda gd 4 me coz i can walk normally. juz abit kekok n abit pain wen going up n down da stairs. hmmm.... oso, i was shocked wen erah told me sumtink. she said a gal named rina called her. they tok la kn. den rina told erah dat rina is my gf n erah rampas aku frm rina. i was lyk huh? jap bile aku ade gf nama rina kn. haha... terkejot skejap seyy. erah oso told me dat tis rina maki dier smue. wth man, she has no rights 2 say thngs 2 erah seyy. im so angry abt tis. dh la uat crite, den nk maki org. pk klakar kepe seyy. erah, trust me k, i hav no othr gf. i sumpah... u noe me well n im not dat type of guy who wld cheat ur feelings. abt dat gal, juz ignore her k. i tink she's juz jeles abt u coz u get 2 noe sum1 lyk me. anw, we'll mit up soon k. love me love u! takecare! (:





Popular Posts