DUN GET ME UPSET!








juz da 1st day of puase n pple oredi test my patience. how i wish i cld juz blurt out bad words here but im tryna control myself. i dun nid 2 tell who these pple are. as usual, these pple shud noe who they are coz they alwys get onto my nerves.



i dun giv a damn. i tot i was d only one at da back of ur head. but sadly, i was wrong. and nxt tym i wun trust wat a gal says coz their words r not meant 2 b trusted. they twist n turn here n there, lying abt evrytink.



seen how Taylor Lautner aka Jacob transforms into a werewolf in da new Twilight movie?? yeah, dun get me upset coz u nvr noe me. i might turn violent, far frm wat u tink i am. its a luck dat now is fasting month. if not i wld hav gone out there n break sum1's bone. im bloody serious abt tis. dead serious.





Popular Posts