had a terrible stomache in da mrng. lucky i was ok by da tym i wen 2 sch. 2day sch notink much, only got lab frm 2-6pm. my grp did the interview 4 our project - wic we didnt reali complete it. den da teacher said he'll giv us a juz pass mark. wahh, so gd sia nvr do anytink but still we passed. hahaha!



wen hme took fren's car, he sent me hme. was watching Singapore Idol encore juz now at 7pm. mak oi, sum of da contestants muke tk tahu malu seyy. bahan kekek uh satu2. haha! now sis watching Suci. i juz watch la. blogging tis post while waiting 4 dad 2 reach hme frm wrk n buy me my dinner.



sumtyms i dun geddit uh. why rite, ade org kn nk jadi matrep n minahrep. its lyk dun they feel weird or wat wen they go out into da public? i mean org confirm pandang rendah kat dorg pe n they still dun noe abt it n kept on acting big as if they r so cool. sory 2 say tis uh, but sum of dem r reali 'sampah masyarakat'. dun u tink so?



if i go out n saw tis kind of pple, i alwys look down on dem. its not dat im judging dem but da way they behave r lyk animals in da zoo. i tink sum of dem r worse den animals. serious sia, irritatink u noe. ofcoz la i keep quiet je coz they oso human beings wat. da tink is, i oso feel ashame of these pple. lagi2 those yg melayu. ya allah, eventho im not one of dem but where do i put my face? im sure those who r reading tis(all da malays) do agree wif me rite?



i've been wondering y such pple exists. based frm wat i can see uh, da main reason cld b bcoz org camni dorg kurang kasih sayang. they didnt get enuf love frm those arnd dem. tk kesah la their parents or frens or siblings or wat la. dats y they go out into da public making a heck of themselves in order 2 get attention frm pple all arnd. but too bad uh, i greatly feel they r juz forcing pple 2 tink dat they r silly n has got notink better 2 do. correct wat, rather den doing stupid stuffs, i'd better spend my tym doing sumtink much more useful.



tah la kn, watever gonna happens 2 tis pple i oso dunno. as 4 me, being in tis kind of life will not bring me anywhere. i juz cant c da gd tinks it has in store 4 my future. well ohh well, as long as these pple dun find trouble wif me, im cool n ok wif it. berani uat, berani tanggung la katekn...



*to all readers: if u find my post 2 b abit harsh, im so sory. but im juz voicing out my opinions n wat i tink n feel abt different situations dat i encountered in my daily life. tiada kene mengene dgn yg hidop mahupun yg telah mati ye...*





Popular Posts