tok otp wif her. im getting sick n tired of all tis. wtf, im so angry + mad + disappointed + watever dat comes wif it. i tink da way she toks 2 me otp was reali rude n kinda disrespectful. it made my blood wen way up n i juz cldnt control it. juz felt lyk shouting 2 her over da fone. if she tinks she can tok 2 me dat way, y not me rite?



but no, i tried my best n my hardest 2 stay cool. klau nk ikotkn hati, i cld hav said anytink i wan. haishh... i dunno la. i tink she enjoys hurting me dats y. i noe she wld say dat i hurt her too but heck it, b4 i cld even hurt her, she oredi hurt me la eh. reali man, heart pain u noe. i tried 2 put myself in her situation uh but if its EVRYTYM lyk tis, u tell me how am i gonna tolerate?! if i were 2 tell nelly abt all tis, confirm nelly nk rembat her nye. but nonid rembat2 ni smue uh, tk main la eh. its better if i 4got abt her n shift my attention 2 nelly instead.



k uh, simple tok uh eh gal. if one day i do go far away frm u, its bcoz i juz cant bear 2 get myself hurt again n again. so dun put all da blame on me if it happens. u urself made me feel tis way 2wards u n u forced me 2 do all tis. im sory uh, but dats wat u wan wat. lemme say tis again, DUN EVEN DARE PUT A SINGLE BLAME ON ME!!!



k fine, juz now i had 2 giv in. i noe all tis while i alwys dgr ckp dier. evrytink she wans, she gets. but wat abt me? its hard 4 me u noe coz evry fights dat we had, i can guess who's da winner - its her la, evrytym she wans 2 win. im alwys on da losing side. i've been patient long enuf but mayb juz now was da last tym im gonna giv in n listen 2 wat she says.



listen up, u noe u've hurt me. even if u tries 2 deny it, i believe deep inside ur heart u noe u've hurt me. i hope u feel guilty abt it. as 4 me, its ok. u wanna hurt me rite? go on coz at d end of da day, i'll juz smile n say, "thanks! i hope ur satisfied." i've got notink 2 lose wat, coz i noe i hav othr pple 2 look for. kelly has been telling me dat im strong n i shud b able 2 get thru all tis. nelly has alwys been there 4 me so y am i afraid?



last words 4 u, hope ur happy wifout me arnd...





Popular Posts