black hole or eclipse??




Saturday, 1st August 2009

nelly invited me 2 a party, ika's bday celebration. she turns 1 yr old on dat day. bought her a Tweetie pillow. haha! i love parties n i reali enjoyed myself. summore got nelly n kelly, my 2 fav beauties. oh btw, da food was not bad too. haha... lazy 2 elaborate more. but highlight of the day was da hug frm nel n kel. love u so much babybear n ofcoz, my oreo sweetheart too! *winks*



Sunday, 2nd August 2009

stayed hme da whole day. finished up my sch wrk n practised japanese roleplay.



Monday, 3rd August 2009

skipped lesson frm 9-11am. supposedly there's no lesson coz its on alternate wks but teacher wanted an extra class since nxt wk's lesson clashes wif public hols due 2 national day. anw, only came 2 sch at 2pm. wen off at 4pm instead of da usual 6pm as i completed my tasks on tym. ate KFC wif razzak n den wen hme.



Tuesday, 4th August 2009

japanese roleplay was a success. finally our hard wrk paid off. 2day notink much too. i tink im gonna b sick. currently having nose block n my eyes feel weak. oh well, i can c pimples growing all over my face oredi due 2 stress. u noe, exams r juz arnd da corner n heck, im lyk a mad dog running aimlessly sia... =.=



*i left my specs in sch. sad seyy. lucky mum didnt nag wen i told her abt it. i juz hope no one wld take away my specs. gonna look 4 it tmr.*





Popular Posts