wassup evry1, not reali in da mood since yest. not bcoz i got period, but dunno y la. anw, sch was only a short 1 hour wic is math tutorial. got back my quiz n i scored 14/20. most pple didnt do quite well while a lil of dem failed. i was happy wif myself coz it givs me confidence in going thru d exams wic is juz nxt wk fri. btw, im so delighted dat i nid not attend sch tis fri as my math tutorial has oredi covered all da topics n my comprog was done last wk. hurraaaaayyyyyy!!!



so aft sch, headed 2 tamp library. studied there n completed my progauto drawings. its been quite awhile since i stepped into dat library. cld still recall last yr during fasting month wen most of da tym i wld go there n borrow books juz 2 waste tym waiting 2 buka puase. it helps alot wen ur reading a book n tym juz flies fast. oh well, bulan puase is juz arnd da corner. not sure it im staying hme or look 4 a job coz im gonna hav a long sch hols - till hari raye ends if im not wrong.



so finished up wif my wrk, arnd 2.30 i walked off frm there. i borrowed a book on Body Building. k den was supposed 2 mit erah as 2day is her bday. ceyywahh, dh 13 seyy bdk tu. haha! but u cannot win me, im 18 oredi. kayoh plahan2 la eh. hehehe... but juz now plan cancelled due 2 her having a detention 4 sleeping in class. i've nvr heard of such tinks b4 wen u fell asleep in class n muz go detention. i tink her sch stupid sia. tu la, sape suroh tido dlm class. kn skrg dh menyusahkn org. nk jumpe pun tkleh. haishhh... my blood go up oredi u noe but lucky i juz decide 2 mit her tmr instead. if tmr oso cannot, i dunno wat 2 say la.



wen hme n planned 2 do sum workouts n den complete my sch wrk. was eating bread wen suddenly erah called, saying if we cld mit at 5pm. aiya! siang2 tknk blg, now my plan all rosak oredi. summore i lazy 2 get out frm hse once im hme. nvm la, tmr den mit la. so i followed da book wic i borrowed frm da library earlier n heck! i've nvr done any workouts so tiring lyk tis. normally i do all da basic ones but tis book was lyk wow! haha... sum of d exercises i only did up to 5 counts n den i giv up. maut gile babi nye sia. but nvm, i'll try again tmr.



den took a bath n off 2 bed. was sleeping peacefully till my mum got hme frm wrk. tis part i hate alot. once she's hme, da whole hse tk pernh senyap. bising u noe, she tok very loud one. unfortunately 4 me, im da type of person who nids silence 2 b able 2 slp. seriously, i cant slp wen there's noise arnd me. sumtyms even da sound of an old fan creaking left to right is giving me a hard tym 2 slp. i nid sleeping pills badly. hahaha! joking only la.



anw, aft blogging tis im gonna hav my dinner. stomache's starving lyk mad. till here, gdnite. takecare but dun take sleeping pills! (:





Popular Posts