9am-12pm:

came in 2 progauto lab n did da project presentation n interview. my grp was graded D. walaowei, we tok so much but da teacher gav us such low grade. aiya, nvm la atleast we passed. den slacked wif my classmates while sum of dem finished up on their mct project.



12-1pm:

pod tutorial was abit diff - teacher lost her voice. her voice lyk rocker oredi. haha! she told us she karaoke too much. wth sia. naz was lyk "dier uat anak bnyk sgt uh". if u understand gd, if not means u slow. hahahahah... oh well, she had 2 teach us wif half of her voice. did revision 4 da coming exam.



aft sch met razzak n waited 4 him 2 finish his dunno wat project. den we headed 2 tamp n window-shopped. wen into afew shops at tamp 1. but i tink topman is still da best place 4 me. im getting bored of wearing da same few shirts evryday n i reali nid 2 buy more shirts. plus i nid another long sleeve shirt so dat i can wear it 4 different occasions instead of wearing da current white one. i was eyeing on tis blue long sleeve wic i tink is quite nice. da price oso nice sia! haahhaha...



reached hme, bathed n slammed myself on da bed. woked up at 8pm, tired man! anw, basically 2day's my last day of my 1st semester in my 2nd yr in sch. wahh, finally it ended. tmr no sch, syiok man. hahahaha... nxt wk study wk oredi so meaning nonid come sch n on fri will b having my 1st out of 3 exam papers. da nxt 2 papers will b on da following wk.



da previous post is dedicated 2 nelly. i viewed her blog juz now n she too, posted sumtink abt me. so here's wat she mentioned in her post(i copied n paste here).....



"And now, This post is dedicated to someone special.


I still remember the memories we had once and i wont forget it . I'm sorry that i hurt you, i really didn't mean to, you did not tell me earlier, and i don't know anything. i`m sad & disappointed that you lied to me when i ask you whether you hiding things from me or not. i didn't expect that you lied.


Everything change when I'm attached, the truth, i kinda feel lonely too . its like we have gone the separate ways, I just hope that our friendship would last and stay strong like before, i hope everything is normal.


I still see your face in my dreams, It hurts and it doesn't help at all. I still want you in my life. I still remember the first time we met at geylang & you started calling me minah geylang. There was something so different about you. Your friendship was something I wanted to get. I want the laughter i use to get from you. I wanted to sit there and talk to you forever. I just knew that our friendship would never sever. One years Two months and we are barely holding it together.


I just miss you so much. I just have no idea what to say now. Once again, I`m Sorry .


i miss/lve Herma[N]elly ."



nelly, watever it is, i juz wanna c us happy 2gthr lyk we normally do. i enjoy making u smile. i hope all tis wld make our bond even stronger. hope u n ato hav a blessed relationship ahead. as 4 me, i'll alwys b rite here wif u. (:



In your eyes, I found the greatest price
You and I could not be closer
And in your arms, is everything I want
Now I know my search is over
And I don't know where you take me
But it's exactly where I wanna be

It's where the stars line up
It's where the ocean's touch
It's in a place I've never been that feels like home
It's in the air right now
It's when you give your all, and give a little more
I've never been so sure, that's where you find love

People pass, and listen to us laugh
Wishing that they had the same thing
And our friends they ask, how we made it last
I just smile and say the same thing

I'm not sure how we got here
Nelly Sweetheart, I'm just glad that we got here

much love,
Herman Gustavo
HG =D





Popular Posts